Sunday, March 26, 2006

Celebrating all the Sponsors

When I embarked on this journey one month ago, I had no idea it would grow into such an amazing experience. All I knew is that I could not do it on my own. Individuals and companies, some who haven't even met me in person have jumped at the chance to help us out (no pun intended - ha!!). It seems that effortlessly everything has fallen into place so naturally. The momentum builds weekly, new marketing ideas, new products and new heights.

Spreadshirt Ireland

Larry and Eamon are two fantastic guys. They've never even met me and probably think I'm barking mad - yet they've been all to happy to sponsor the tshirts for the bouncing team. Then they had the great idea of creating an online shop for B4B and have agreed to contribute £2 per shirt and the majority of the proceeds will go the the cause. The quality of the tshirts are fab, they fit well and are very trendy. Some of my personal favorite novelty tshirts are titled "License to Bounce" and "Babies for Boobs". Stay tuned for the online shop in coming days. http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/

Pro-bounce folding trampolines

This company has been kind enough to give us an extra trampoline for the cause. These things are so great to use at home and to travel with. So robust you can take them anywhere in the world like me...even the Taj Mahal. Keep checking with us for updates about our own B4B trampolines for sale where part proceeds will go to the cause. To order trampolines, visit www.energiseforlife.com

Energise for Life - outstanding online well-being company

I've known this company for 6 months as I've purchased my trampolines from them for myself and my clients. John has been a key go-to person for me. He's always been there to bounce (hee hee) ideas off of and has come up with great ideas for marketing and fundraising. It was John that spoke to Probounce about donating a trampoline to the cause. You've been a true gem. I look forward to more magic together. www.energiseforlife.com

Flame New Media - Website Hosting and Design

Ian and Caroline make such a great team and I am honoured they wanted to get involved. They've done a great job on my websites and obviously I was overjoyed when they said they'd wanted to sponsor the B4B campain website. http://www.flamenewmedia.com/

Raging Thunder

My digital printers that have super quality printing. Thanks for your offer to print posters for our public bounces. www.ragingthunder.ltd.uk

Verityworx

Thanks to my loving husband Christoph for his time, inspired ideas, desktop publishing and design skills. You interpret my vision so well and add to the mix perfectly. With all this bouncing, I thank you too for keeping me on terra firma from time to time. Anyone who knows me, can appreciate this isn't a small feat!

Priscilla Bokhara Companies and my "keep-it-real team "

I celebrate my Christoph, mom, dad, Felicity, Halina, Diana Duah, Louis Mariette, Sarah Mawby, David Holloway, Heather Macrae, Tanya and Charlie Schiffter, Libby McCorry and Charlotte Cole for your great ideas and endless support. Thanks for being a part of the magic and believing in the outreach potential and interest it will create. Thanks also for your patience, understanding and resourcefulness during my time invested in B4B. Life doesn't just happen to us - we make life happen!

Thanks mostly to Kathleen for your love, inspiration, courage and openess for me to share your experience.

I especially honour the precise moment on 23rd February 2006 in the afternoon when the Bouncing for Boobs idea was born. It was a moment when a prospective client had to reschedule our meeting. I was initially frustrated that I had to rearrange my day and reassess my outcomes for the week - so i jumped on my trampoline and asked a better question: What is the opportunity in this? I turned my focus onto Kathleen as she was due to have her preparatory surgery that same day.

It was the moment the invisible became visible.

"Thus the task is not to do what everybody has done before or to see what everybody has seen before but to do what nobody has done before about what everybody sees."- quote learned from my Dad as a young girl.