Thursday, March 16, 2006

Round the Clock

We've gotten word on Kathleen. Although, her recovery is coming along, the pain is the most difficult to manage. Her partner Terry and her Mom are taking shifts around the clock to give her TLC and support. No one is getting much sleep at all. I wonder what it's really like for them, being in their shoes. I pray for them all as I can only imagine this takes more strength and heart than anyone could imagine.

One thing I have learned is that Delhi belly and bouncing aren't the best of friends. I will have to increase my numbers each day to make up for the time off. I calculated that this trip is worth 80,000 bounces. Christoph has been a star and will bounce to help me keep my commitment. That's true teamwork and he's the best team partner I could wish for. Thanks, my love.

I'm off to bed with another key player in my team - my hot water bottle!

xp