Monday, March 13, 2006

Today is a signficant day for two reasons. Today, Kathleen has her mastectomy and it is also the day that B4B World Tour begins. I'm at the airport en route to India - a sense of newness surrounds me. I am also deep in thought and prayer for Kathleen and my family. My mood is quiet and I wanted to share my thoughts of the morning. Coming into Heathrow on the M4, my husband and I witnessed the most beautiful sunrise. With pen in hand, I began writing....

The Sun is Rising

A new day is here
the sun is rising
a day of new beginnings,
new hope,
new dreams.

A day of new peace
new blessings,
new prayers.

Today, I pray for Kathleen -
that her surgery is successful.
That her body releases all the toxins -
the old beliefs -
creating space for new light and warmth.

For a new completeness
a new love for herself
a new life.

Newness.

A brand new day blessing to you, my sweet sister.