Wednesday, March 15, 2006



Thank you, Jayne

I didn't want another moment to go by before thanking Jayne for her interest and support. I met this wonderful woman during my flight to New Delhi. As I was talking to my husband, she enquired about the Bouncing for Breast Cancer t-shirt I was wearing (the back says BOUNCING FOR KATHLEEN WORLD TOUR and lists a number of cities). And so the B4B story unfolded...

I also found her story inspiring by all the things she's doing in her life now that her girls have grown up and flown the nest. She has this new sense of adventure and of self. You go, gal!

One of the highlights of her year will be to walk on the Great Wall of China in September. It's a day when many individuals realise their personal dream or walk on behalf of charities (www.discoveradventure.com). She said whilst she's been offered money in the past to walk on behalf of charities, she's turned them down. For her, this is a personal goal, something for herself to fulfill. Then a few minutes later she turned to me and said, "However, I'd be happy to walk for your cause".

There are rare moments when I am speechless and this was one of them. I was and am so grateful to you Jayne, for this very kind offer. You are an extraordinary lady and the world is a brighter place for your delightful energy.

Warmest Regards and Good luck!! I know you'll have an amazing time.
x priscilla