Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Riding the wave of energy

As I was bouncing today, I reflected about energy and how it falls in line with the cycles of life. With the seasons. With the universe.

How do I listen to my energy? What is it saying today?

Like a surfer, who paddles out to sea to catch the big wave, he waits patiently - treading water- until the big wave comes. What is the purpose when he treads water? Is it to preserve his own energy until the time is right to ride the wave of the universal energy? He senses when it's time. Then he mounts his board and takes the ride of his life.

If we were to ride the waves all the time, we wouldn't have time to reflect on how well we did; how to improve our own style, what conditions NOT to ride in, and how to appreciate the beauty and power of stillness.

As soon as I tuned into my own energy in relation with that of the universe - so much manifested. I thought of someone and they'd call. Something I had been working on for a while, yielded great and immediate results. I had an abundance of clarity.

Another wave is coming. Ready. Set. Go...