Sunday, March 12, 2006


The Greenwich Bounce

The Bounce in Greenwich was a huge success. Despite being the coldest corner in SE London and the brief snowfall, we raised £240 PLUS we reached our target of 30,000 bounces in just 4.5 hours.

I could have not done this on my own and I heartfully thank everyone for their love, amazing energy and support. I would especially like to acknowledge a few people whose enthusiastic commitment made this event even more successful and FUN!




Thanks to...




My beloved husband Christoph for his inspired ideas, for bouncing, and abundant love.

My dear friend Tanya and her daughter Charlie for coming out in the cold, for bouncing and the fantastic banner you created.

Andrew and his team at the Gypsy Moth (Greenwich's best pub) for letting us bounce outside their pub.

  • Larry and Eamon at spreadshirt.co.uk for sponsoring the tshirts. Everyone loves them and can't wait to order some of their own.

I am touched by so many well wishes for Kathleen. I am also moved by the number of people affected by breast cancer. There are so many more than I could have ever imagined. I am even more convinced that this campaign continue to grow and add momentum in efforts to help a wider community of breast cancer victims and loved ones. I welcome anyone who wants to join in.