Thursday, September 14, 2006

the Cancer Blog

I could not let this day go by without thanking Dalene Entenmenn of the Cancer Blog http://www.thecancerblog.com for all her support. She found our blog and has been updating their readers on our progress. Though we've not met, it has been her words that have encouraged me - especially the moments I was in doubt of continuing. Heartfelt appreciation for your belief, sharing Kathleen's story and spreading the word.

I encourage everyone to check this blog out. This is an extraordinary resource for anyone affected by cancer of all types. Information on treatment, fundraising, celebrities, consumer, techonology, news, prevention, media, business, events, amongst a host of other valuable resources.

Dalene, Christoph and I think you're an amazing person. The world is a better place because of your contribution.

x p