Tuesday, November 13, 2007

B4Bmobile


















Thanks to Andy at Studio Signs and Greg Smith of BEA Motors in Adelaide, we have our own branded advertisement on wheels. You guys are gems!!!

The inspiration behind this b4b idea...

On National Breast Cancer Day in Oz, Helen and I took Bart (my Smart Car, a.k.a FUN bubble) through the adventure finding a place to bounce in the rain. What's fab about this little pocket sized auto is that you can fit into any space. PLUS, two folding trampolines fit perfectly in the boot - just as if it was made for B4B.

So I decided to offer up Bart for some advertising for B4B. The first person I called was my friend Greg, as he has looked after me so well since I bought my car. He's one of those guys that makes everything all right. His reassuring, warm and friendly nature is like a guardian angel. Yes, that's Greg alright. He promptly referred me to his buddy, Andy at Studio Signs.

Andy loved the idea and was keen to sponsor us for the decalling. He took all the measurements and we spent a couple weeks getting the artwork just right.


I went in for the 'dressing' yesterday. I have never seen anything so 'cute'. It's just so perfect. Mama Bounce is very proud indeed of our new addition to the family.


Think of the places this campaign will go now?

Above all, I am proud to know these gentlemen, Andy and Greg. They have such huge hearts and are such incredible examples of greatness in this world.


If you live in the Adelaide and need and signage for cars, business, or advertising - give Andy a ring.

e: ab@studiosigns.com.au
t: 0413 317 758