Wednesday, June 21, 2006















An important message from Kathleen

Dear Friends;

It is with much gratitude and thanksgiving that I write and share my deepest appreciation for your support during my time of need.

As a single mom, when I received distressing news that a lump in my breast was malignant, thoughts kept racing through my mind as to how I would support my children and my medical and household needs during recovery from surgery and treatment. I was completely overwhelmed with fear and anxiety, literally shaking; I fell to my knees and asked God for help.

If you have ever questioned yourself in making a difference in someone’s life, please let me assure you that you have made a tremendous difference in mine. It was you who answered a significant call for help. I cannot thank you enough for providing my children and me a life with fewer financial stresses. I have been humbled by all of your financial, emotional and spiritual support of which I have received throughout these past 5 months. I feel as if I have been carried when I was not strong enough to carry myself.

I asked my doctor what people do when they don’t have enough money to buy the prescription medicines to suppress reactions during chemotherapy. He answered, ‘those patients experience full blown reactions or go without treatment altogether’. Thank you from the bottom of my heart—your support enabled me to avoid those devastating options. Even though chemotherapy is not easy, I am able to cope better with those nasty side affects and have the necessary treatment.

Please know that you are being prayed for by me and my children and that I am eternally grateful for your support.

May you be surrounded by blessings;


Kathleen